WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Education Officer Jobs in Lusaka. WVI Education Officer Go Zambia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available WVI Education Officer jobs in Zambia 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Zambia this year. We have a exciting news for you. WVI Education Officer Zambia is currently hiring for Education Officer Jobs in Zambia. In this article you can check latest Go Zambia Jobs in WVI Education Officer Organization. As per official website of WVI Education Officer Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available WVI Education Officer jobs in Zambia 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in WVI Education Officer Organization.
WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Education Officer Jobs in Lusaka
WVI Education Officer Zambia Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for WVI Education Officer Zambia Careers portal. WVI Education Officer Zambia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Education Officer job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the WVI Education Officer Zambia Education Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Education Officer jobs in Zambia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest WVI Education Officer Go Zambia Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs for Education Officer Job vacancy given in the below. The Education Officer Job description Details are following.
Go Zambia Jobs: WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||WVI Education Officer Zambia|
|Name of Position||Education Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary|| ZMW 6,370 Per Month
WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
As per official WVI Education Officer Zambia Job Portal following qualification required for this Education Officer Jobs in Zambian organization.
- The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education/ Social Science /Project Management with a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant field.
- Experience as a Primary School Teacher will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of School-based Teacher Professional Development
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, and report writing
- Good project management, community/stakeholder engagement, mobilization, facilitating, and donor engagement skills
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal, analytical, conflict management, negotiation, and networking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and beat deadlines.
- Must have Computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage
“World Vision Zambia is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks”.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply; ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
According to WVI Education Officer Job Portal following skills required for this Education Officer Job Vacancy in WVI Education Officer Zambia.
If you will selected for this Education Officer Jobs in Zambia then you should get following responsibility to do your work.
Monitoring &Evaluation System Implementation
- Project development and Implementation
- Ensure that project’s interventions are implemented in compliance with the donor guidelines and regulations.
- Raise awareness and facilitate critical analysis of community issues and opportunities in the technical programme area for improved implementation
- Facilitate the planning and implementation of LtP activities using recommended models, techniques, standards, and tools to achieve output targets within scope, time, and budget
- Align project strategies with MoGE at school/district/provincial levels for better programming.
- Strengthen and work through existing systems i.e. TOTs at both district and community levels for sustainability and ownership.
- Support DRCC and other direct MoGE staff to enhance constant coaching and mentoring of Teachers in LtP
- Communicate World Vision’s identity, mission, vision, values, policies, and approaches to facilitate development processes to realize the well-being of the children in the communities Facilitate the interpretation and distribution of context-appropriate technical program Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials for effective implementation.
- Participate in the district development plans of line ministries to ensure WVZL technical programmes are mainstreamed and aligned
- Provide leadership on Knowledge management for the Project.
- Support the integration of gender and disability in monitoring progress in project implementation of M&E activities, thereby ensuring that they align with field standards, are consistently and systematically tracked and reported by the project
- Facilitate M&E-related learning events for the project team and other stakeholders.
- Initiate and lead the development of terms of reference for case studies and surveys.
- Facilitate capacity building of all stakeholders (teachers, community volunteers such as RCFs) at the school and community level for effective implementation of the LtP project.
- Facilitate training, coaching, and mentoring of stakeholders (teachers, community volunteers) and other relevant stakeholders to ensure technical programme activities are effectively implemented
- Facilitate training of stakeholders on the utilization of MEQA monitoring tools for effective reporting of data.
Programme Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
In close collaboration with LtP DM&E Specialist, the Education Officer will;
- Track performance of implementation targets in line with the Detailed Implementation Plans.
- Support and conduct joint technical monitoring and reporting of the project for effective implementation and quality control.
- Write and timely submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports for improved and informed decision making.
- Participate in the review of project interventions for improved quality of programming
- Work with the LtP DM&E Specialist to input data into the database and develop an information management system.
- Participate in documenting and sharing programme lessons and promising practices at the school and community level.
- Show spiritual maturity, integrity, and energetic personality, through self-disposition and involvement in spiritual nurture programmes.
- Other duties as designated by the NO staff and Area Program Manager.
- Project development and Implementation
How to Apply for WVI Education Officer Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Education Officer Job Position.
- You need to visit first WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Education Officer Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the WVI Education Officer Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your WVI Education Officer Zambia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for WVI Education Officer Zambia Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- WVI Education Officer Zambia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile WVI Education Officer Zambia Needed?
Answer:- WVI Education Officer Zambia job opportunity for Education Officer job position.
- Which is the official WVI Education Officer Zambia Careers Portal?
Answer: www.wvi.org is official WVI Education Officer Zambia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this WVI Education Officer Zambia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Education Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for WVI Education Officer Zambia Education Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill WVI Education Officer Zambia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.
WVI Education Officer All Jobs Details
|WVI Construction Management Specialist Zambia||World Vision Zambia|