WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Development Facilitator – Assessment Jobs in Mansa. WVI Assessment Go Zambia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available WVI Assessment jobs in Zambia 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Zambia this year. We have a exciting news for you. WVI Assessment Zambia is currently hiring for Development Facilitator – Assessment Jobs in Zambia. In this article you can check latest Go Zambia Jobs in WVI Assessment Organization. As per official website of WVI Assessment Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available WVI Assessment jobs in Zambia 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in WVI Assessment Organization.
WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Development Facilitator – Assessment Jobs in Mansa
WVI Assessment Zambia Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for WVI Assessment Zambia Careers portal. WVI Assessment Zambia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Development Facilitator – Assessment job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the WVI Assessment Zambia Development Facilitator – Assessment positions. Applicants should apply for Development Facilitator – Assessment jobs in Zambia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest WVI Assessment Go Zambia Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs for Development Facilitator – Assessment Job vacancy given in the below. The Development Facilitator – Assessment Job description Details are following.
Go Zambia Jobs: WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||WVI Assessment Zambia|
|Name of Position||Development Facilitator – Assessment|
|Job Location||Jobs in Mansa|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary|| ZMW 3,271.00 Per Month
WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
As per official WVI Assessment Zambia Job Portal following qualification required for this Development Facilitator – Assessment Jobs in Zambian organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Development Programmes and Program Management in a complex, international organisation, preferably in the NGO context.
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
According to WVI Assessment Job Portal following skills required for this Development Facilitator – Assessment Job Vacancy in WVI Assessment Zambia.
- Strong community engagement and facilitation skills
- Working knowledge in child sponsorship
- Working knowledge of IciBemba is an added advantage
- Proven track record on partnership facilitation skills
- Proven track record on strong community engagement skills
- Experience in networking is necessary
- Excellent skills in project design and report writing.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Holder of a Driver’s license.
- Mature Christian, with strong integrity.
- Good understanding of World Vision core values and Commitment to core values.
If you will selected for this Development Facilitator – Assessment Jobs in Zambia then you should get following responsibility to do your work.
Monitoring &Evaluation System Implementation
- Lead assessment and design processes as per standard in the Development Programme Approach.
- Ensure that the assessment processes (including sponsorship and special projects) are implemented timely and budget spent according to the project operation plan.
- Facilitate community engagement and networking with partners and communities through the assessment and design process
- Facilitate the assessment process and utilize appropriate tools for data collection.
- Build relationships with and among government organizations, Traditional leaders, Non-Governmental Organisation’s, Churches and other Faith Based Organisations
- Develop the draft assessment report and Area Programme Plan document in a participatory manner with all key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the communities and other stakeholders to mobilise for child sponsorship
- Ensure Area programme priorities and approaches are aligned with community, partners and National Office strategies.
- Write and submit monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports timely.
- Document the entire assessment and design process adequately.
- Support the recruitment and orientation of all Area Programme staff about WV Ministry.
How to Apply for WVI Assessment Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Development Facilitator – Assessment Job Position.
- You need to visit first WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Development Facilitator – Assessment Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the WVI Assessment Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your WVI Assessment Zambia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for WVI Assessment Zambia Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- WVI Assessment Zambia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile WVI Assessment Zambia Needed?
Answer:- WVI Assessment Zambia job opportunity for Development Facilitator – Assessment job position.
- Which is the official WVI Assessment Zambia Careers Portal?
Answer: www.wvi.org is official WVI Assessment Zambia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this WVI Assessment Zambia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Development Facilitator – Assessment job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for WVI Assessment Zambia Development Facilitator – Assessment job position?
Answer:- You can fill WVI Assessment Zambia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.
WVI Assessment All Jobs Details
|WVI Construction Management Specialist Zambia||World Vision Zambia|