WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Human Resources Manager Jobs 2022 Apply for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Copperbelt. WeForest Zambia Ltd Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available WeForest Zambia Ltd Human Resources Manager jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia is currently hiring for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in WeForest Zambia Ltd Organization. As per the official website of WeForest Zambia Ltd Human Resources Manager Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available WeForest Zambia Ltd jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Human Resources Manager position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in WeForest Zambia Ltd Organization.
WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Copperbelt
WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Careers portal. WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Human Resources Manager job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Human Resources Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Human Resources Manager jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Human Resources Manager Position: WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia|
|Name of Position||Human Resources Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Copperbelt|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 4200.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||July 29th 2022.|
WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Human Resources Manager Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
● Full time employee contract
● Location: Copperbelt Zambia
● Attractive package for a small size NGO, level 3 (management) salary
● Starting date: ASAP, job will remain open until a suitable candidate is found
Global warming is one of the biggest challenges of our time and large-scale forest conservation & restoration will help reverse it. Our aim is to demonstrate, through the restoration of entire regions, that well planned tree planting and reforestation can be the solutions to today’s biggest challenge: climate change.
WeForest has been active around agroforestry, farm forestry and sustainable reforestation in Zambia since 2011. WeForest Zambia Ltd. was established in 2019 with six projects currently running: two in the Copperbelt and four in Muchinga province.
WeForest is hereby hiring an experienced Human Resource Manager, who will contribute the growth and consolidation of human resources in the organization, both at project and cross-project level. He/she be responsible for all Human resource and related administrative matters of WeForest Zambia and will support the different teams in facilitating the forest and landscape restoration programmes.
The HR Manager co-develops the relevant HR strategies and policies to support the growth of the organization, by ensuring that we can attract the right profiles, develop our people from a training and needs perspective and create an enabling HR framework for an efficient organization with motivated employees. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives at country level, aligned with the overall global strategy;
- Co-develop recruitment policy, Human rights policy and Grievance mechanisms;
- Monitor and advise the overall HR policies and procedures within WeForest Zambia;
- Support and identify current and future staff needs, identify trainings for the development, engagement, and motivation of our staff;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of future employees;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Oversee, manage and implement the timely performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Provide individual coaching and support to project coordinators in project team supervision and management;
- Organize regular team meetings and team buildings across the project teams in Zambia, making sure you visit project teams in real life on a regular basis (min. quarterly);
- Maintain pay plan and benefits/bonus program;
- Provide training related to HR needs in the company;
- Provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Strengthen Code of Professional Ethics compliance and alert procedure;
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance throughout human resource management as well as overall risk management processes related to health and safety of staff (i.e. risk management);
- Organize other admin related tasks when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant degree in HR Management. Extra qualifications in coaching or ethics management is a plus;
- 5 years of experience with similar responsibilities;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of Zambian labor law and employment act is a must;
- NGO/Charity experience preferable. Field experience an asset;
- Fluent in English and Bemba, both oral and in writing;
- Excellent communication and people skills. Exceptional listening skills;
- And… Since WeForest is still a small organisation, very hands-on!
WeForest is an international non-profit association headquartered in Belgium with the mission to conserve and restore the ecological integrity of forests and landscapes, engaging communities to implement and deliver lasting solutions for climate, nature and people. We promote science and best practices in a culture of sharing and inclusion, so that others can replicate and augment what we do.
POSITION WITHIN WEFOREST
The HR Manager will report to the Country Director and work closely with the Manager of Operations. The role also has a dotted line reporting to WeForest’s HR Director at the Headquarters, to ensure alignment with the global HR strategic needs and policies.
How to Apply for WeForest Zambia Ltd Human Resources Manager Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Human Resources Manager Job Position.
- You need to visit first WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Human Resources Manager Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in WeForest Zambia Ltd Human Resources Manager Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your WeForest Zambia Ltd Zambia Filled Human Resources Manager application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online