Scaw Limited Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022 Apply for Financial Controller Jobs in Kitwe. Scaw Limited Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Scaw Limited Financial Controller jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. Scaw Limited Zambia is currently hiring for Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in Scaw Limited Organization. As per the official website of Scaw Limited Financial Controller Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Scaw Limited jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Financial Controller position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Scaw Limited Organization.
Scaw Limited Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Financial Controller Jobs in Kitwe
Scaw Limited Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the Scaw Limited Zambia Careers portal. Scaw Limited Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Financial Controller job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Scaw Limited Zambia Financial Controller positions. Applicants should apply for Financial Controller jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Financial Controller Position: Scaw Limited Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Scaw Limited Zambia|
|Name of Position||Financial Controller|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kitwe|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 3350.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||24th June, 2022|
Scaw Limited Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
The Company seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the following position on a two-year contract renewable depending on individual performance;
1. FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company’s financial resources are prudently utilizes within the legal and regulatory framework; to produce accurate monthly reports for shareholders and other stakeholders; and to maximize return on financial assets by establishing and maintaining financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensure supplies are timely and accurately paid according to payment terms and make sure all AP reconciliations and reports are done on the stipulated deadlines.
- Supervise and manage Accounts Receivable, all AR reconciliations and reports are prepared on given deadlines with absolute accuracy and continuous follow up receivables aging to make sure that the overdue invoices are minimized.
- Ensure the month end and year end closure is done with absolute accuracy and on deadlines
- Monitor and control treasury and ensure better working capital management.
- Ensure Bank reconciliations are done on time.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported on time to provide a sound basis for accurate financial reporting.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful coaching and feedback to improve their performance.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations and make sure annual statutory audits are completed on the given deadlines.
- Provide all financial data and analysis for annual budget preparation.
- Analyze all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies and create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Make sure all internal policies are strictly adhered to and introduce new policies and amend existing policies wherever necessary and continually seeking to improve productivity and efficiency through and develop processes and control.
Skills and Competencies
- Expertise in application of accounting package currently being used
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Big-picture conceptualization of all company operations
- Solution oriented
- Good analysis and interpretation of financial statements and market trends and customer behaviors
- Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Computer skills
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with Five (05) Credits better.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts
- Certificate in Teaching Methodology or better
- Not less than ten (10) years’ experience at supervisory/ managerial level as Chartered Accountant.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
How to Apply for Scaw Limited Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Financial Controller Job Position.
- You need to visit first Scaw Limited Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Financial Controller Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in Scaw Limited Financial Controller Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your Scaw Limited Zambia Filled Financial Controller application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online