Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Female Swimming Instructor Jobs in Lusaka. Rhodes Park School Go Zambia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Rhodes Park School jobs in Zambia 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Zambia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Rhodes Park School Zambia is currently hiring for Female Swimming Instructor Jobs in Zambia. In this article you can check latest Go Zambia Jobs in Rhodes Park School Organization. As per official website of Rhodes Park School Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Rhodes Park School jobs in Zambia 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Rhodes Park School Organization.
Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Female Swimming Instructor Jobs in Lusaka
Rhodes Park School Zambia Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Rhodes Park School Zambia Careers portal. Rhodes Park School Zambia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Female Swimming Instructor job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Rhodes Park School Zambia Female Swimming Instructor positions. Applicants should apply for Female Swimming Instructor jobs in Zambia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Rhodes Park School Go Zambia Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs for Female Swimming Instructor Job vacancy given in the below. The Female Swimming Instructor Job description Details are following.
Go Zambia Jobs: Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Rhodes Park School Zambia|
|Name of Position||Female Swimming Instructor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 4,880 Per Month|
Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
As per official Rhodes Park School Zambia Job Portal following qualification required for this Female Swimming Instructor Jobs in Zambian organization.
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 Credit or better;
- A Secondary Teacher’s diploma in Physical Education with a bias towards swimming with two years working experience in a reputable organization. A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Swimming Coach/Instructor/Lifeguarding and Water Safety Certifications like ASCA/FINA or any other equivalents
- Qualified teacher registered and licensed with The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ)
- Basic First Aid Training
- Confident and Knowledgeable Swimmer with a good Track-Record in Instructing
- The ability to inspire confidence and motivate swimmers
- Must be Computer literate
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Must hold high levels of integrity and professionalism
According to Rhodes Park School Job Portal following skills required for this Female Swimming Instructor Job Vacancy in Rhodes Park School Zambia.
If you will selected for this Female Swimming Instructor Jobs in Zambia then you should get following responsibility to do your work.
- To plan and deliver swimming lessons appropriate to the level of swimmer ensuring adherence to the scheme of work and lesson plans
- Ensure safe provision of all swimming equipment and ensure it is used correctly and that it remains in good condition
- Make sure safety standards are followed in sessions and that risk assessments are undertaken
- Identify participants’ abilities and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Correct faults in swimming techniques and identify ways to improve performance
- To be a positive role model, create a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage children and adults to participate in swimming
- Organize and supervise assistants and helpers as directed by the Head of PE
- Regularly assess and report each participant’s ability and progress
- Work alongside the Swimming Coordinator, other Swimming Teachers/Coaches and Lifeguards to help ensure that participants can swim in a safe environment at all times.
- Creating an educational and safe swimming environment for all learners
- Ensuring high levels of customer service in every interaction with learners by understanding their concerns and accommodating their needs.
- Ensuring a high standard of safety at all times and providing first aid when necessary.
- Enforcing all company policies and procedures to maintain a quiet, safe and secure environment for learners.
- Adhering and adapting to all current and new ISAZ and ZASU policies, procedures and initiatives
How to Apply for Rhodes Park School Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Female Swimming Instructor Job Position.
- You need to visit first Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Female Swimming Instructor Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Rhodes Park School Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Rhodes Park School Zambia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Rhodes Park School Zambia Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Rhodes Park School Zambia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Rhodes Park School Zambia Needed?
Answer:- Rhodes Park School Zambia job opportunity for Female Swimming Instructor job position.
- Which is the official Rhodes Park School Zambia Careers Portal?
Answer: rhodesparkschool.net is official Rhodes Park School Zambia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Rhodes Park School Zambia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Female Swimming Instructor job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Rhodes Park School Zambia Female Swimming Instructor job position?
Answer:- You can fill Rhodes Park School Zambia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.