Puma Energy Zambia LPG Manager Jobs 2022 Apply for LPG Manager Jobs in Kitwe. Puma Energy Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Puma Energy LPG Manager jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for LPG Manager Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. Puma Energy Zambia is currently hiring for LPG Manager Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in Puma Energy Organization. As per the official website of Puma Energy LPG Manager Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Puma Energy jobs in Zambia 2022 for the LPG Manager position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Puma Energy Organization.
Puma Energy Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for LPG Manager Jobs in Kitwe
Puma Energy Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the Puma Energy Zambia Careers portal. Puma Energy Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the LPG Manager job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Puma Energy Zambia LPG Manager positions. Applicants should apply for LPG Manager jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for LPG Manager Position: Puma Energy Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Puma Energy Zambia|
|Name of Position||LPG Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kitwe|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 4670.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||29th June, 2022|
Puma Energy Zambia LPG Manager Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Responsible for establishing LPG line of business for Puma Zambia, accountable to the Country GM for overall P&L for the LPG line of business; including gross margin, volume, costs, EBITDA target and ROI. Accountable for end-to-end delivery of LPG business from supply, pipeline, distribution, retail, sales and marketing
Help grow the business in Zambia by identifying new business opportunities, ether by acquisition or by growth of existing business.
Drive execution of LPG strategies: Plan, build, develop, start up and lead the segment to deliver agreed business objectives and KPIs
Manage specific growth projects in Zambia concerning LPG.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, direct and control all LPG Bottling Activities in Zambia to meet the company’s short and long-term business objectives.
- Work closely with the business to achieve short and long term financial and operating objectives as set by the overall corporate business plan. Support the GM in the growth of the country in general and on specific projects as agreed.
- Initiate specific projects related to the growth and improved efficiencies of the Puma business within the LPG Bottling Activities space for Zambia in relation to the specific activity.
- Drive Country business strategy to factor in complete and clear objectives and scope, client consultation and acceptance, communication and information sharing, project development, price evaluation and financing scheme, and risk management of these new activities.
- Work with country GM to define and execute the LPG plan. Design effective channels and routes to market strategies. Monitor performance of each segment, manage issues and ensure targets are met.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of all the LPG Bottling Activities of the business lines and local divisional managers to ensure the highest growth and profitability in line with country objectives. Assist the management team to deliver results.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage the most complex or strategically important business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances that shall contribute to the company’s short and long-term business goals.
- Provides overall advice to management by analysing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analysing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer-focused environment.
- Research market and coordinate the generation of new business relationships to enhance company’s revenues and profits. Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects; assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to management. Establish high level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the company’s products and services.
- Handle larger projects, negotiations and contracts to assist company business development activities. Exercise independent judgment in determining new business courses of action.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s principles, policies and local laws
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Post-graduate degree in operational management or business administration.
- 10 years’ experience working at a senior level within organizations that have portfolios that may include LPG, retail, aviation, lubricants and B2B operations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Complete and in-depth product knowledge of LPG.
- Good level in English written and speak
- Networking and marketing skills – Marketing diploma preferable, or equivalent relevant experience in FMCG business
- Customer identification and prospecting – Must have an understanding of PUMA’s core business activities and apply this knowledge in gaining new potential customers
- Customer Focus
- Lead by Example
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Retail, Finance,
- External – LPG Distributors and LPG Resellers, Industry Bodies, B2B Customers
How to Apply for Puma Energy LPG Manager Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of LPG Manager Job Position.
- You need to visit first Puma Energy Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the LPG Manager Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in Puma Energy LPG Manager Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your Puma Energy Zambia Filled LPG Manager application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online