Puma Energy Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Transport Operations Manager Jobs in Lusaka. Puma Energy Go Zambia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Puma Energy jobs in Zambia 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Zambia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Puma Energy Zambia is currently hiring for Transport Operations Manager Jobs in Zambia. In this article you can check latest Go Zambia Jobs in Puma Energy Organization. As per official website of Puma Energy Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Puma Energy jobs in Zambia 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Puma Energy Organization.
Puma Energy Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Transport Operations Manager Jobs in Lusaka
Puma Energy Zambia Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Puma Energy Zambia Careers portal. Puma Energy Zambia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Transport Operations Manager job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Puma Energy Zambia Transport Operations Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Transport Operations Manager jobs in Zambia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Puma Energy Go Zambia Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Puma Energy Zambia Jobs for Transport Operations Manager Job vacancy given in the below. The Transport Operations Manager Job description Details are following.
Go Zambia Jobs: Puma Energy Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Puma Energy Zambia|
|Name of Position||Transport Operations Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 5170.00 Per Month|
Puma Energy Zambia Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Be the single point of contact between various parties: loading terminals in Mozambique – Tanzania – Namibia – Zimbabwe, supply teams in country and out of the country, Transporters, offloading sites in Zambia. Manage transport contracts and build a reliable transport services network. Ensure efficiency in operations and HSSE while ensuring the best satisfaction of internal suppliers and customers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective transport contacts execution as per agreement terms and conditions
- Monitor transporters’ performances and engage poor performers for improvement plan
- Upkeep of Transporters fleet list and driver training matrix.
- Ensure respective insurances for internal and external transporters are up to date and cover Puma requirements.
- Maintain and update the vehicle list in Windms (e-Puma)
- Maintain and update rates in Windms
- Review transport invoices and payment schedules on a daily basis by verifying pricing accuracy prior to being submitted to finance for payment.
- Transporter loss reconciliation and investigations.
- Conduct with Country Procurement at least once a year transport contract review with transporter
Operations Planning and Coordination
- Liaise with country Supply team to collect volumes forecasts Vs fleet size
- Coordinate Sub-Regional Transport Operations Coordinator and Optimisation loading operations at coastal terminals in Mozambique, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and/or Namibia, South Africa
- Pre-plan by optimisation resources nominations with transporters taking into consideration cost optimisation and receiving facilities constraints: ullage, offloading operations, consumptions / sales performances Vs budgets
- Communicate resources mobilised to Supply / Operators teams to enable release of loading orders to the transporter
- Follow up daily loading operations
- Effective and proactively address challenges to ensure smoothness of the operations
- Monitor from start to end resources trips to be able to provide accurate information on resources whereabouts at all time
- Compile reports with trend analysis and inform decision making
HSE & Operations Excellence
- Assess services performances to internal customers on monthly basis: actual Vs plan
- Monitor transporters’ HSE performances to ensure compliance with Group objectives:
- Zero fatality
- Zero pollution
- Monitor transporters’ operational performances to ensure full customers’ satisfactions:
- On-Time-In-Full deliveries
- Resources turnaround time optimisation
- In-transit loss reduction at ALARP
- Transport cost optimisation
- Build strong relationship, in strong coordination with the Transport HSE Supervisor, HSE and Operational excellence culture with the transporters and the drivers via the Drivers league:
- Ensure monthly monitoring of the drivers’ behaviour using IVMS data
- Populate on a monthly basis drivers’ performance ranking
- Organise once a year the drivers’ and transporters award ceremony
- Coordinate proper and timely major incidents investigation in coordination with transporters
- Ensure proper actions taken by the transporter on drivers’ behaviour non-compliances
- Support transporters with the intention of improving operational and technical standards in alignment to Operating country legislation and Puma Energy standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply and logistics or related field (ZQF 7+) that would provide a strong background is required
- 4-7 years’ proven experience in transport, logistics contract, operations and planning management with sound achievements. Above knowledge in transport of fuels by road will be a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage interfaces and relationships (transporters, drivers, terminals/depots, internal and external customers, government agencies) to the safeguard the best interest of Puma Energy Zambia
- Excellent ability to step back and analyze challenges while being effectively on ground to provide concrete solutions
- Trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Hands on experience in conducting vehicle and safety audits in a dangerous goods road transportation environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment as being able to self-manage, motivate and coach others.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in English
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal: GM, BSM, B2B, Retail, Lubricants, HSE, Procurement, Depots Superintendent and Supervisors, Operations Manager
How to Apply for Puma Energy Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Transport Operations Manager Job Position.
- You need to visit first Puma Energy Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Transport Operations Manager Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Puma Energy Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Puma Energy Zambia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Puma Energy Zambia Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Puma Energy Zambia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Puma Energy Zambia Needed?
Answer:- Puma Energy Zambia job opportunity for Transport Operations Manager job position.
- Which is the official Puma Energy Zambia Careers Portal?
Answer: pumaenergy.com is official Puma Energy Zambia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Puma Energy Zambia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Transport Operations Manager job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Puma Energy Zambia Transport Operations Manager job position?
Answer:- You can fill Puma Energy Zambia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.