Plan International Zambia Executive Assistant Jobs 2022 Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka. Plan International Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Plan International Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka 2022.
Are you looking for Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka this year? We have exciting news for you. Plan International Zambia is currently hiring for Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in Plan International Organization. As per the official website of Plan International Executive Assistant Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Plan International Jobs in Lusaka 2022 for the Executive Assistant position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Plan International Organization.
Plan International Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka
Plan International Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the Plan International Zambia Careers portal. Plan International Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Executive Assistant job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Plan International Zambia Executive Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Executive Assistant Position: Plan International Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Plan International Zambia|
|Name of Position||Executive Assistant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 3800.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||27th July, 2022|
Plan International Zambia Executive Assistant Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-governmental organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Child protection is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programmes focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has Programme Areas (PAs) in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including in Lusaka, where the Country Office is located
We are looking for experienced and vibrant self-starters to fill the following positions:
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (LUSAKA) – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The position holder will provide Executive, Administrative and Operations support to the Country Director’s office and will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and all the Country Director’s supervisees. The post holder reports to the Country Director (CD) with a dotted line to the Supply Chain Manager.
- To provide administrative and programmatic support to the CD and in his/her absence to the Nominee.
- Ensures that a comprehensive diary is maintained and communicated well in advance with logistical arrangements.
- Provide logistical and programmatic support to Director of Operations and Program Director and anyone else at the discretion of the CD.
- Act as the initial contact point for the Country Director’s Office.
- To co-ordinate, monitor and make travel and logistical arrangements for the CD and other senior directors.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of briefing information for the CD relating to travel/conferences, working closely with departmental colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide back-up support to ensure the effective and timely response to requests from Donors, other NGOs, press and media, staff and partners of Plan.
- Direct requests for information or assistance from outside bodies to staff as appropriate. Ensure action is taken and that good public relations are maintained.
- To provide logistical and administrative support for the organization of seminars, meetings, workshops, conferences, and training sessions organised through the CD’s office.
- To manage all office expenses to support the CD’s office, and raise the necessary request for purchase requisitions.
- To implement and maintain robust office systems including filing and record keeping for the CD’s office.
- Preparation of invitation/visa letters where applicable for visitors to enable them acquire visas either prior or upon arrival at the airport.
- Coordinating documentation to CD’s office requiring signature.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- Minimum three (3) years’ of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in providing high quality administrative and personal assistant services to senior level staff.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pacess) and ability roven interpersonal and customer service skills with people at a range of levels from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds.
- Assertive and pro-active, with the ability to work on own initiative with little to no supervision.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify key points from complex material or information.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to make judgement as to when to take the initiative on the CD’s behalf.
- Excellent time management skills. The post-holder will need to manage their own time well and the time of the CD.
- Demonstrated personal integrity and ability to deal with sensitive and/or sensitive issues with tact, and diplomacy while maintain complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to cope with varying workloads and interruptions and to organize activities to provide efficient services.
- Experience with an INGO in a similar role.
How to Apply for Plan International Executive Assistant Jobs in Lusaka?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Executive Assistant Job Position.
- You need to visit first Plan International Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Executive Assistant Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in Plan International Executive Assistant Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your Plan International Zambia Filled Executive Assistant application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online