Pact Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Field Officer Jobs in Zambia. Pact Go Zambia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Pact jobs in Zambia 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Zambia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Pact Zambia is currently hiring for Field Officer Jobs in Zambia. In this article you can check latest Go Zambia Jobs in Pact Organization. As per official website of Pact Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Pact jobs in Zambia 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Pact Organization.
Pact Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Field Officer Jobs in Zambia
Pact Zambia Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Pact Zambia Careers portal. Pact Zambia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Field Officer job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Pact Zambia Field Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Field Officer jobs in Zambia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Pact Go Zambia Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Pact Zambia Jobs for Field Officer Job vacancy given in the below. The Field Officer Job description Details are following.
Go Zambia Jobs: Pact Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Pact Zambia|
|Name of Position||Field Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Zambia|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 3410.00 Per Month|
Pact Zambia Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Pact seeks a Field Officer for the International Tin Supply Chain Initiative (ITSCI) programme. Pact is the field implementer of ITSCI, a traceability and due diligence programme for tin, tantalum and tungsten (3T) minerals, which is implemented so far in the DRC, Burundi, Rwanda, and Uganda. ITSCI assists mineral producers and exporters in the Great Lakes Region (GLR), and mineral buyers in the international supply chain, in performing their due diligence according to national and international law and standards.
The Field Officer will monitor mining activities at companies’ concessions and mine sites in the Southern Province as well as at companies’ facilities in Lusaka.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring of field activities
- Report on any risks or incidents in the mineral supply chain through incident reporting protocol
- Conduct baseline studies at mine sites following Baseline Reporting Protocols
- Attend meetings with stakeholders as appropriate
- Identify and propose other mining sites in its radius of action for the extension of the project
- Provide daily security situation analyses of the sites and any other information deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the Project
- Record mine production, processing, and export data following ITSCI templates and procedures
- Draft and submit a monthly report of activities
- Maintain fluent communication with the supervisor and other project staff on activities on the ground, production trends, risks and incidents, particular challenges or needs for the project
- Maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholders, including company staff, state services and the mining community
- Document stories from the field describing the impact of the project on the mining communities
- Train stakeholders on ITSCI standards, traceability procedures on due diligence expectations
- Ensure efficient use of resources allocated to the field activities
- Perform other tasks requested by the project
- Undergraduate degree in Natural Resources management or other related field with at least three years of relevant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and be able to establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues and partners
- Knowledge on OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
- Knowledge of the Dodd-Frank Act, officially called the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, and its implication on the minerals supply chain in the Great Lakes Region
- Strong interest in ITSCI’s mission and work
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with training, coaching, and mentoring on field activities
- Ability to drive a motorcycle
- Demonstrated success implementing programming at the community level
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
How to Apply for Pact Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Field Officer Job Position.
- You need to visit first Pact Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Field Officer Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Pact Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Pact Zambia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Pact Zambia Jobs Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Pact Zambia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Pact Zambia Needed?
Answer:- Pact Zambia job opportunity for Field Officer job position.
- Which is the official Pact Zambia Careers Portal?
Answer: www.pactworld.org is official Pact Zambia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Pact Zambia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Field Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Pact Zambia Field Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill Pact Zambia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.