MTN Zambia Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs 2022 Apply for Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs in Zambia. MTN Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available MTN Analyst: Big Data and Analytics jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. MTN Zambia is currently hiring for Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in MTN Organization. As per the official website of MTN Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available MTN jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Analyst: Big Data and Analytics position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in MTN Organization.
MTN Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs in Zambia
MTN Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the MTN Zambia Careers portal. MTN Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Analyst: Big Data and Analytics job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the MTN Zambia Analyst: Big Data and Analytics positions. Applicants should apply for Analyst: Big Data and Analytics jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Position: MTN Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||MTN Zambia|
|Name of Position||Analyst: Big Data and Analytics|
|Job Location||Jobs in Zambia|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 5260.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||10th August, 2022|
MTN Zambia Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
- Coordinates the Business Intelligence partners and third-party application vendors to provide support to the various Reporting system nodes to ensure 99% service availability;
- Monitors performance indicators for all financial and customer segment services to ensure there is no revenue loss to the business as this is a high-risk position;
- Identifies new reporting trends on the world market and puts up proposals for their implementation if applicable and are in line with MTN Zambia and MTN Group goals in conjunction with the entire Business;
- Prepares network performance reports for MTN group and MTN Zambia EXCO;
- Ensures compliance of internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) between the Reporting sections and business departments;
- Ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure there are no revenue losses;
- Evaluates; installs; configures and deploys new applications; systems software; products and / or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise;
- Ensures that applications meet business requirements and systems goals; fulfil end user requirements and identifies and resolves system issues;
- Collaborates with analysts; designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications;
- Analyzes documentation and technical specifications of any new applications under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionalities;
- Ensures that any new software integration into company systems meet functional requirements; system compliance and interface specifications;
- Manages the Designs; developments and installations of application enhancements and upgrades;
- Coordinates company’s software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies;
- Cross functionally manages Reporting activities with the rest of the Business to ensure Quick product rollout as well as reduced complaints.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A Degree in IT/Software Engineering;
- SQL knowledge is a must;
- 2 years IT experience (Reporting and Big Data would be an advantage);
- Experience in Telecommunication added advantage;
- 2 years’ experience in supervising others;
- Knowledge of Shel scripting, basic Unix administration, vendor coordination and Data Mining techniques;
- Member of the Information and Communications Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 6th August 2022.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply for MTN Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Job Position.
- You need to visit first MTN Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in MTN Analyst: Big Data and Analytics Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your MTN Zambia Filled Analyst: Big Data and Analytics application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online