M-KOPA Zambia Infrastructure Engineer Jobs 2022 Apply for Infrastructure Engineer Jobs in Lusaka. M-KOPA Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available M-KOPA Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Infrastructure Engineer Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. M-KOPA Zambia is currently hiring for Infrastructure Engineer Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in M-KOPA Organization. As per the official website of M-KOPA Infrastructure Engineer Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available M-KOPA jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Infrastructure Engineer position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in M-KOPA Organization.
M-KOPA Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Infrastructure Engineer Jobs in Lusaka
M-KOPA Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the M-KOPA Zambia Careers portal. M-KOPA Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Infrastructure Engineer job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the M-KOPA Zambia Infrastructure Engineer positions. Applicants should apply for Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Infrastructure Engineer Position: M-KOPA Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||M-KOPA Zambia|
|Name of Position||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 5160.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||29th June, 2022.|
M-KOPA Zambia Infrastructure Engineer Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for M-KOPA Group within the IT Systems Department who’s resourceful, organized, and proactive about getting things done. Your main objective will be managing, planning, designing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining the organization’s WAN, LAN, servers, storage, and cloud resources that support mission-critical services for the organization.
In this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Install, configure, manage & monitor the organization’s enterprise network for data, VoIP, and security. Maintain network lifecycle management: Planning Designing, Deployment, Operational support, Upgrades & troubleshooting.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Offer systems support including but not limited to availability, performance, and reliability all on-premises and Azure Cloud IT systems infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities and implements solutions for increased automation, reliability, and/or velocity.
- Develop and maintain python automation scripts for managing production networks.
- Monitor network performance and ensure optimal system resource utilization, capacity planning, availability, reliability, throughput, goodput, and latency.
- Maintain documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to network hardware and software.
- Ensure the maintenance of appropriate backup and recovery infrastructure used as part of DR planning for ICT systems and services. This further include disaster recovery planning for ICT Infrastructure systems and regular testing to ensure availability in the event of a disaster to be within stipulated & expected timelines and thresholds (i.e., RPO and RTO).
- Support, Coach, and guide junior engineers in their incident response, directing incident first responder actions, and appropriately escalating issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco Certification such as CCNP is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a 24×7 technical environment.
- Certification in Microsoft Azure Cloud such as Azure Administrator Associate is required.
- Cisco Network Management.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing hub and spoke networking configurations using SD-WAN technology.
- Working experience in management and implementing security with Sophos and other firewall brands.
- Network Quality of Service – WAN optimization and Load Balancers.
- Working experience with Ruckus Wi-Fi Solutions.
You Might Be A Good Fit If You Have
- Experience in configuring Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies, and routing. Azure cloud services, Blob storage, and Active directory.
- Expert knowledge in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability – Build VMs availability sets using the Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS-based solutions and Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic
- Experience in migrating on-premises applications to Azure and configuring VNETs and subnets as per the project requirement. Also experience with PowerShell scripting to do Patching, Imaging, and Deployments in Azure will be an added advantage.
Technology at M-KOPA
We are scaling up every technology team to build on of the world’s most innovative FinTech platforms. Our technical teams are fully remote, and engineers thrive on a mix of collaboration and autonomy. We hire great people and then trust them to get the work done without putting artificial barriers in front of them. We organize the department by discipline and function, so everyone has the chance to pick a lane—but also grow outside, building skills in an environment where good engineering is respected.
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process
How to Apply for M-KOPA Infrastructure Engineer Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Infrastructure Engineer Job Position.
- You need to visit first M-KOPA Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Infrastructure Engineer Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in M-KOPA Infrastructure Engineer Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your M-KOPA Zambia Filled Infrastructure Engineer application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online