Jhpiego Zambia Project Director Jobs 2022 Apply for Project Director Jobs in Lusakav. Jhpiego Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Jhpiego Project Director jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Project Director Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. Jhpiego Zambia is currently hiring for Project Director Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in Jhpiego Organization. As per the official website of Jhpiego Project Director Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Jhpiego jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Project Director position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Jhpiego Organization.
Jhpiego Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Project Director Jobs in Lusaka
Jhpiego Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the Jhpiego Zambia Careers portal. Jhpiego Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Project Director job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Jhpiego Zambia Project Director positions. Applicants should apply for Project Director jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Project Director Position: Jhpiego Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Jhpiego Zambia|
|Name of Position||Project Director|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 4020.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||August 2, 2022|
Jhpiego Zambia Project Director Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Jhpiego is recruiting for the position of Project Director (Re-advertised)
Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of healthcare Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of healthcare services for women and families around the world. Jhpiego is a global leader in the creation of innovative and effective approaches to developing human resources for health.
The Project Director on the Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment will have overall responsibility for leadership and management of the project and reporting of project activities. S/he will be responsible for making key decisions and solving problems in short time frames while ensuring operational and project technical quality and integrity. S/he will serve as the project’s main point of contact with the donor, the government of Zambia, and relevant stakeholders on routine and strategic matters. S/he will also ensure effective organizational management, collaboration, and communication with the government of Zambia at all levels, and international partners and agencies.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure the programmatic and financial integrity of the project and to achieve rapid and sustained goals, objectives, and targets
- Ensure the project is technically sound, evidence-based, and responsive to the needs of Zambia, its people, and donors
- Ensure compliance with the terms of the award
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the donor, government of Zambia, and other stakeholders
- Represent Jhpiego and the project’s progress, achievements and lessons learned to donors and other key stakeholders, through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Provide technical leadership and ensure the quality and sustainability of interventions
- Collaborate with the project team to build capacity around HIV testing services and linkage to care, VMMC, HIV prevention among adolescents girls, and young women, prevention of gender-based violence, behavior change for HIV prevention, and HIV/TB care and treatment
- Lead the annual work planning process in close collaboration with the donor, government of Zambia, and project team
- Closely monitor progress towards PEPFAR-funded project targets, as well as national targets
- Guide the analysis, synthesis, and reporting of outputs and results in close collaboration with the M&E team
- Oversee the quality, preparation, and timely submission of project reports to the donor
- Mentor, support, supervise and manage a team of highly qualified staff and align their efforts to ensure rapid and sustainable results
- Write and/or review project materials and publications
- Work with finance and project staff to develop and track project budgets
- Work with M&E staff to develop M&E frameworks and effectively track data/results
- Work closely with Jhpiego home office staff to ensure effective, timely, and coordinated project implementation
- Ensure compliance with donor operational policies and regulations
- Advanced degree in public health, health administration, international health, or a related field; medical degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing HIV programs, including planning, design, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation
- Strong technical and programmatic knowledge and experience in more than one of the following areas: HIV testing services and linkage to care, VMMC, HIV prevention among adolescent girls and young women, prevention of gender-based violence, behavior change interventions, and HIV/TB care and treatment.
- In-depth knowledge of PEPFAR projects, regulations, compliance and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated capabilities in institutional capacity building and experience working effectively with the government of Zambia or other southern African countries
- Experience in coordinating and collaborating with a broad set of stakeholders, including multi-lateral and international donors and local and international NGOs
- Experience working in Zambia, with an intimate understanding of the local health system and HIV gaps and opportunities, and solid relationships with government agencies
- Experience hiring and supervising personnel and ensuring they acquire the necessary training and skills to meet evolving project needs
- Outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, organizational, team-building, and representational skills
- Expertise in research to practice identifying and adapting best practices to specific project contexts
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills in English
- Proficiency in word processing and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
How to Apply for Jhpiego Project Director Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Project Director Job Position.
- You need to visit first Jhpiego Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Project Director Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in Jhpiego Project Director Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your Jhpiego Zambia Filled Project Director application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online