First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs 2022 Apply for Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs in Kalumbila. First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Coordinator, Nickel Processing jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia is currently hiring for Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Organization. As per the official website of First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Coordinator, Nickel Processing position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Organization.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs in Kalumbila
First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Careers portal. First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Coordinator, Nickel Processing job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Coordinator, Nickel Processing positions. Applicants should apply for Coordinator, Nickel Processing jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Coordinator, Nickel Processing Position: First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM)|
|Name of Position||Coordinator, Nickel Processing|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kalumbila|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 3180.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||31st July, 2022.|
First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Overall Job Purpose: to direct and coordinate all equipment activities in order to provide reliable and capable production equipment for the delivery and exceeding of targets. The role covers crushing (primary & pebble), conveying, milling, classification, flotation and concentrate thickening operations of the Enterprise Process Plant for safe and efficient operation. The role is accountable for the preparation and implementation of operating procedures, guidelines, systems and processes for all plant equipment to maximize production and minimize costs, while ensuring operational sustainability. The role has a focus on daily-weekly execution and optimization.
Specific Job Responsibility
- To be accountable for equipment from the crushers to flotation tails pumps and concentrate storage tanks, including ancillary equipment and area specific services & utilities.
- Maintain HSE standards and ensure strict compliance within the nickel plant.
- Ensure all safety and environmental incidents are addressed & reported promptly.
- Investigate all appropriate equipment related safety and environmental incidents and implement actions.
- Identify and prioritize plant housekeeping efforts and ensure tasks are actioned.
- Consistently deliver and exceed the main KPIs of process plant including but not limited to crusher availability and utilization, mill throughput, availability, utilization and flotation feed particle size, reagent dosing systems capability and reliability, flotation circuit capability, final concentrate quality and ancillary equipment reliability.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the process plant to ensure optimized plant utilization and compliance to operating procedures, strategies & instructions.
- Monitor, control and report plant equipment status, performance indicators, plant activities, operational shortfalls and corrective actions.
- Issue daily operating instructions to shift teams on key equipment and operational parameters, tasks and considerations.
- Attend morning shift supervisor handover meetings, clarify plant status, and challenge supervisors on performance against operating systems compliance and delivery of instructions.
- Support the shift teams and supervisors with the immediate performance of equipment, but maintain focus on the daily to weekly optimization horizon.
- Implement operational check and log sheets for shift teams to monitor equipment status and take prompt and appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop and promote continuous improvement practices of relevant procedures, log sheets, reports, and information streams.
- Maintain high level of field presence.
- Personally conduct routine daily field checks of equipment.
- Execute improvement activities.
- Coordinate with Mining Department on feed rates and equipment scheduling.
- Build relations with maintenance, planning, reliability engineering, metallurgical engineering, projects and day/shift operations personnel.
- Diagnose plant defects, focusing on identifying root causes, and implement both corrective and preventative measures.
- Approve work requests and develop weekly maintenance plans in conjunction with maintenance planners and supervisors.
- Assist in development of short and long term equipment production & maintenance plans, and schedules to deliver equipment capability.
- Work closely with the maintenance and engineering teams to implement long term fixes to deliver equipment reliability.
- Support maintenance in the delivery of their tasks and coordinate access.
- Manage and define work plans for cleaning contractors and/or mobile equipment (both hired and FQM owned).
- Identify capital improvement projects.
- Coach, mentor and assist in the training of the supervisors, control room operators and field personnel to build and maintain high standards of operating.
- Contribute to the annual operations & production budget and forecasts.
- Control and optimize operational costs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Specific Competencies
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong I.T skills.
- Strong understanding of complex metallurgical information, process improvement and control strategies.
- Good cognitive and analytical skills for identifying process shortfalls, bottlenecks and implementing metallurgical testing.
- Data analytics.
- Operational readiness skills.
- Basic health and safety knowledge including job safety analysis.
Key Job Attributes
- Must be thorough and detail oriented
- Must be dependable and self-motivated
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with people of different cultures.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Must be bold, smart and driven.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be adaptable and a team player.
- Work safely and to regulations – setting an example for all personnel.
- Willing to do shift work.
Experience required to perform in this job
- A minimum of 7 years of direct experience in operational roles of mineral processing circuits.
- At least 5 years of experience at a supervisory level.
- Significant experience in a large, complex base metals processing plant(s).
- Preferably experienced in the nickel and copper flotation circuits.
- Prior experience in operational readiness and commissioning advantageous.
- Full grade twelve (G12) certificate.
- A degree in extractive metallurgy, mineral processing or related field.
- Master’s degree in extractive metallurgy, mineral processing or related field is advantageous.
- Manual SADC class B driver’s licence preferred.
- EIZ membership eligibility.
How to Apply for First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Coordinator, Nickel Processing Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Coordinator, Nickel Processing Job Position.
- You need to visit first First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Coordinator, Nickel Processing Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Coordinator, Nickel Processing Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Zambia Filled Coordinator, Nickel Processing application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online