FHI 360 Zambia Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs in Lusaka. FHI 360 Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available FHI 360 Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. FHI 360 Zambia is currently hiring for Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in FHI 360 Organization. As per the official website of FHI 360 Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available FHI 360 jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in FHI 360 Organization.
FHI 360 Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs in Lusaka
FHI 360 Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the FHI 360 Zambia Careers portal. FHI 360 Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the FHI 360 Zambia Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia positions. Applicants should apply for Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Position: FHI 360 Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||FHI 360 Zambia|
|Name of Position||Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 3070.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||22nd August, 2022|
FHI 360 Zambia Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Nutrition, Environment, Education, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research, Technology and more, creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries as well as all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Technical Lead, HIV Services in Zambia, based in Lusaka, for an anticipated public health award. Confirmation of this position will be contingent upon FHI 360 securing the opportunity and upon donor prior approval.
Under the leadership of the Project Director (PD), the Technical Lead provides technical leadership, develops technical strategies, and ensures implementation fidelity as well as quality services at clinical and community levels. The Technical Lead reports to the PD and closely liaises with the other department leads that are part of the project Senior Management Team (SMT).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the PD with general oversight of the project, and with an emphasis on technical quality assurance and technical oversight to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, standards, etc.
- Supervise the ‘technical services’ team and other senior staff, including performance management and professional development of direct reports (comprised of goal setting, ongoing feedback, coaching, formal reviews, appropriate accountability measures and career support).
- Design technical strategies, interventions and tools that meet global/national standards and oversee their proper roll-out and use by the project team members, partners and beneficiaries.
- Ensure that subrecipients are adequately trained, supported and held accountable for meeting their targets, producing deliverables of quality, and meeting the set quality standards of their agreed services, by overseeing the Technical Monitors assigned to each subaward.
- Collaborate regularly and coordinate effectively with the project’s assigned Technical Partner, i.e., facilitating adequate oversight and QA of the project, seeking advice and securing any necessary short-term technical assistance (STTA), and reporting back on results and any technical challenges experienced in order to jointly recommend remedial actions and program adjustments to the PD.
- In close collaboration with the M&E team, ensure regular progress reviews and performance monitoring, and effective data analysis and use (i.e., ongoing analysis of granular data, feedback loops and real-time remedial actions).
- Contribute inputs to and conduct review of the annual workplan, budget, reports and other technical deliverables of the project, with a view to ensure their accuracy and technical quality.
- Contribute to effective application of the Total Quality Leadership and Accountability (TQLA) model across the project team, from use of the Balanced Scorecard to active participation in Situation Room Meetings (SRMs) to ensuring regular feedback and data use.
- Play a leadership role (from a technical perspective) in periodic Program and Technical Quality Assessments (PTQAs), SIMS and Data Quality Assessments (DQAs), and any project studies.
- Under the PD’s guidance, advise the SI/M&E team on the data sets and data visualization needs of the technical team; and in close collaboration with the SI/M&E lead, analyze SI/M&E data and interpret results in a way that contributes to evidence-based decision-making, real-time remedial actions and program adjustments.
- Play a key role in producing scientific abstracts, preparing/conducting technical presentations (at local stakeholder meetings and at national/international conferences), and authoring journal articles on project results and lessons.
- Actively participate in Senior Management (SMT) Meetings and serve as an active member of the project’s Performance Optimization Team (POT), working particularly closely with the Technical Partner and other STTA providers.
- Contribute to the overall strategic goals of the project, through provision of recommendations for process improvements as well as capacity development (CD) to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support orientation and capacity development (CD) of staff, government partners and subrecipients, in the technical areas that are relevant to the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Attributes:
- Master’s Degree in public health or related field (or its international equivalent); MD preferred.
- A clinical background combined with community-level HIV services experience (i.e., advanced training in HIV-related Clinical Care/ART and/or CT/PMTCT).
- At least 10 years of progressive experience working in public health programs in developing countries, preferably with a focus on HIV prevention, care and treatment in clinical and community settings.
- At least 8 years in a senior-level position.
- Solid grasp of USG/PEPFAR rules and regulations, strategic priorities, and modalities of partnership as well as experience working on USG/PEPFAR-funded projects managed by an INGO.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Deep understanding of the Zambian context.
Travel Requirements: 10 -25%
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project and the selection of the final applicant is subject to donor approval
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Job Position.
- You need to visit first FHI 360 Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in FHI 360 Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your FHI 360 Zambia Filled Technical Lead, HIV Services- Zambia application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online