Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Systems Specialist Jobs 2022 Apply for Systems Specialist Jobs in Lusaka. Chemonics International Inc. Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Chemonics International Inc. Systems Specialist jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Systems Specialist Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. Chemonics International Inc. Zambia is currently hiring for Systems Specialist Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in Chemonics International Inc. Organization. As per the official website of Chemonics International Inc. Systems Specialist Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Chemonics International Inc. jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Systems Specialist position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in Chemonics International Inc. Organization.
Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Systems Specialist Jobs in Lusaka
Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Careers portal. Chemonics International Inc. Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Systems Specialist job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Systems Specialist positions. Applicants should apply for Systems Specialist jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Systems Specialist Position: Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Chemonics International Inc. Zambia|
|Name of Position||Systems Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lusaka|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 5650.00 Per Month|
|Last Date||10th August, 2022|
Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Systems Specialist Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Chemonics International Inc., Contractor for USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) ensures uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, PSM develops and manages a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain. The project seeks to recruit (on a one-year contract renewable) for the following position:
Position Title : Systems Specialist (1 Position)
Reporting : Systems Advisor
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Systems Specialist will provide in-country technical Systems Support for GHSC-PSM in Zambia to improve management information systems for warehousing, inventory, and distribution of public health commodities for the central medical stores, Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency (ZAMMSA). The Systems Specialist will be responsible for offering Support to enhance management information systems deployed at ZAMMSA, which include the Warehouse Management System (Warehouse Expert), Server class machines, and system interface enhancements with the electronic logistics management information system (eLMIS), among others. The Systems Specialist will also provide technical Systems and Network Support, include providing training support, helping in developing SOPs, and supporting the project with master data initiatives at ZAMMSA.
- Serve as the GHSC-PSM support lead for systems utilized by ZAMMSA, to include the Warehouse Management System (WMS) -Warehouse Expert, and Server class administration;
- Work with Systems Advisor to provide advice on ZAMMSA system integration with eLMIS integration, to include providing technical recommendations on interfaces (i.e., WMS – eLMIS interface, WMS Order Routing Portal, ERP interface, data harmonization across systems);
- Provide technical Systems Support to ZAMMSA operational team on WMS (Warehouse Expert) system use, to include troubleshooting and training, and perform routine capacity and storage planning for SQL database and servers;
- Provide Systems support for system software and modules (modules, backup plans, number of users, type of licenses including renewal dates, hub interface, etc.) and infrastructure (hardware, networking, software including updates as they become available, access points, terminals, Server support etc.) for all the Warehouse Hubs Countrywide.
- Help with training and formulation of SOPs on systems deployed at ZAMMSA for ZAMMSA operators;
- Provide technical Systems support for Delivery Expert ePOD system to improve proof of delivery tracking, to include GPS and monitoring applications.
- Support operationalization of tools to collect volumetric data (i.e. Cubiscan) and support interface with existing systems (Warehouse Expert);
- Assist ZAMMSA with Planning, coordinating, and implementing system and network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware for ZAMMSA systems against unauthorized access to prevent business interruptions;
- Provide help to ZAMMSA to monitor utilization of Systems/Server resources used at ZAMMSA to ensure even distribution for efficient business operation and help to maintain all issues related to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery;
- Provide support to ZAMMSA to ensure that the Warehouse Expert system can support GS1/serialisation initiatives.
- Provide Systems input into scopes of work for short-term technical assistance (STTA). Coordinate with Systems Advisor and technical consultants and review associated outcomes and deliverables to ensure quality and timely submission to the client;
- Verify that USAID regulations, Chemonics policies, and quality management best practices are enforced consistently;
- Exhibit Chemonics values and build culture of “Living our Values” within the team;
- Carry out additional responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time in consultation with the Systems Advisor.
Minimum Education Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Health information systems, or a related field required;
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in providing technical Systems and Network Support in Management Information Systems/ERP, relevant System Administration and Networking experience, WMS, Windows Servers, Microsoft 365, Cisco equipment with experience in supply chain preferred;
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN and VLAN design and implementation and deployment;
- Experience in designing training and capacity building programs, manuals, and materials for use on IT systems;
- Cisco and Microsoft certification preferred;
- Advanced hardware and software skills and experience with data management and system integration.
- Should demonstrate advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Microsoft SQL experience;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong project management skills and leadership and motivational abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Written and spoken English proficiency.
Location of the assignment: Lusaka
How to Apply for Chemonics International Inc. Systems Specialist Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Systems Specialist Job Position.
- You need to visit first Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Systems Specialist Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in Chemonics International Inc. Systems Specialist Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your Chemonics International Inc. Zambia Filled Systems Specialist application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online