African Parks Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022 Apply for Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia. African Parks Zambia Go Zambia looking for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available African Parks Zambia Financial Controller jobs in Zambia 2022.
Are you looking for Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia this year? We have exciting news for you. African Parks Zambia is currently hiring for Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia. In this article, you can check the latest Go Zambia Jobs in African Parks Zambia Organization. As per the official website of African Parks Zambia Financial Controller Jobs is available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available African Parks Zambia jobs in Zambia 2022 for the Financial Controller position. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Zambia Jobs Opportunity in African Parks Zambia Organization.
African Parks Zambia Jobs 2022 Apply for Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia
African Parks Zambia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced at the African Parks Zambia Careers portal. African Parks Zambia’s latest Job vacancies are being announced for the Financial Controller job position. Candidates who look smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the African Parks Zambia Financial Controller positions. Applicants should apply for Financial Controller jobs in Zambia before the last date.
Go Zambia Jobs for Financial Controller Position: African Parks Zambia Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||African Parks Zambia|
|Name of Position||Financial Controller|
|Job Location||Jobs in Zambia|
|Job Types||Go Zambia Jobs and Jobs in Zambia|
|Salary||ZMW 3350.00 Per Month|
10 August 2022
African Parks Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022 Full Job Description
Position Title: Financial Controller
Reports to: Park Manager
Location: Liuwa Plain National Park
Type of contract: Fixed Contract
Financial Controller is a senior management role that overseas all functions of an organization’s finance and accounting department, including but not limited to compliance, controls, donor and partner management, reporting, budgets and staff capacity building. Ensure that all financial compliance and audit requirements are met while ensuring that all financial data is accurately entered into The African Park financial system. He/she will provide support and advice to senior management, budget managers on donor compliance issues and budget monitoring. The incumbent will oversee the timely completion of the management accounts and their distribution to budget holders, and prepare draft financial and budget reports for review by the Regional Finance Manager in accordance with the African Park financial procedure.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- The Financial Controller is responsible for the efficient and effective operation and maintenance of the company’s day-to-day financial and accounting operations as well as regular reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and year-end).
- Budgets and budget revisions according to the relevant budget cycle.
- Monitor the timely submission of budgets by budget holders and undertake the revision of budget submissions to confirm that they reflect as accurately as possible as per the financial impact of the proposed activities.
- Help consolidate finalized budget data in the standard budget file.
- Generate revised budget codes based on the revised budget.
- Ensure that appropriate and up-to-date classification and documentation of budget information in paper and electronic form is in place.
- Financial Reporting Pack according to the Concern Reporting Cycle.
- Preparation of the Financial Report by producing a draft for review by the RFM.
- Help respond to headquarters comments on the FRP.
- Correctly classify the final FRP after feedback, both on paper and electronically.
- Undertake a periodic joint (at least quarterly) review of the management accounts with budget holders on the basis of agreed arrangements.
- Review of transactions processed by accountants/cashiers.
- Monthly reconciliations for the closure of accounts.
Donor management (budgeting, reporting, archiving)
- Ensure that all relevant donor directives, policies, circulars and procedures are readily available, streamlined and adhered to during grant planning, implementation and closure.
- Liaise closely with the FRM with regards to programs and prepare/update a schedule of all reports to be submitted during the year. Ensure donor reports are prepared on time.
- Participate in the joint periodic review of donor relations with budget holders, as planned.
- Perform budget eligibility tests against donor guidelines/requirements when developing the new budget.
- Represent the finance department in the process of developing new proposals/budgets.
- Ensure that there is appropriate and up-to-date documentation, in both paper and electronic form, regarding the budget and donor reports.
- Degree in Accounting and Full ACCA or CIMA or ZICA with 5 years of experience
- Must be a register member of ZICA.
- Previous experience with any Donor-funded programs or External Audit.
- Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Budgeting, financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
- Proficiency with accounting software.
- Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- High level of integrity and impeccable record in previous accounting positions.
How to Apply for African Parks Zambia Financial Controller Jobs in Zambia?
You can follow these steps to apply for the great Zambia Jobs opportunity of Financial Controller Job Position.
- You need to visit first African Parks Zambia Jobs Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Financial Controller Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill in all the details in African Parks Zambia Financial Controller Job Application form.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for a few seconds, Your African Parks Zambia Filled Financial Controller application form will be on your screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online